Kaye Antoni began her Artistic, Creative Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy and Holistic Health training in 1985.
A stimulating and rewarding career, accumulating sound knowledge in the industry, working with and for some amazing people.
Experience includes being part of an Artistic team of professionals, participating in hair & beauty shows, including appearing on stage at Hammersmith Palais. Being part of a team and
working in London, Cornwall and Cyprus.
Kaye work is very personal and unique. Always being creative and working freestyle, yet equally happy to create structured and precision looks where and when required.
The core principle for Kaye is to allow a fresh and original approach to come through and be naturally and seamlessly integrated with the clients, offering the service/treatment
best suited to the Client.
Follow on to our customer testimonial page to read what people say about their experience at Nurture --- thank you.
Our Acupuncturist, Amanda Smith is in the Salon on a Monday and trained in Bristol. Amanda has been at Nurture for 5 years.
Please send us an email to be forwarded to Amanda for further information or to book your appointment.
Kaye is a member of established and well respected Professional organisations, including:
- National Hairdressing Federation
- World Federation of Supreme Hairdressing
- Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
- ABT Insurance for Hairdressing & Beauty & Electrolysis
and has attained the following qualifications:
- Wedding make-up application - London College of Fashion Certificate
- Patrick Cameron- Long Hair Certificate - London
- Morris School of Hairdressing, London - artistic cutting, colouring, perming, long hair design, fashion setting, natural setting, barbering
- Trained in bridal / long hair creative design
- Trained in Advanced Cutting, Colouring, Perming, and Long Hair Design
- Diploma - Advanced Make-up & Artistry, Joan Prices London School of Make-up
- Diploma - Steiner School Beauty Culture
- CIBTAC - Beauty Therapist/Beauty Culture, Skin and Body Treatments
- Trained in Susan Molyneux Face & Body Skin Therapy & Skin Analysis
- ITEC - Indian Head Massage
- ITEC - Diet & Nutrition
- Business Diploma - Truro College
- Human Potentials - skills in interpersonal relationships and integration - New Zealand
- The Art of Vipassana Meditation - relaxation and spiritual awareness - ongoing since 1999 to present day.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage Certificate, September 2015.
- Sterex Refresher Electrolysis Certificate,June 2016
- Sterex blend machine training, theory and practical, full day, August 08th 2016.
- Questions and Answers Education Centre, Cornwall - Award in Education and Teaching Level 3.
- Achievement Certificate in Emotional Intelligence
- NLP Level 3 - trained by Dr Alan Jones, Inspire - PHD in Psychology.
- NLP Level 5 ( in process)
- Diploma in Meditation (Distinction *) Centre of Excellence
- Diploma in Organic Skin Care (in process)